Do you want know how to uninstall Minecraft? It can be done very easily using simple instructions. Though Minecraft doesn't take much storage space, there might be many reasons to uninstall it. At the very beginning, make sure that you save all the games before uninstalling Minecraft from your device.
Steps To Remove Minecraft
BackUp All The Games
Here's how to do it.
On your Windows computer, press the Windows + R keys together. It opens the Run dialog box. In this dialog box, type the command %appdata% in the text field. Hit the Enter key.
Now, the Roaming folder will open.
You'll have the games in one of the folders. Locate and right-click the folder with the games and then select Copy.
Now, go to the location where you want to paste the copied items. Cross-check the items. You can now proceed to the uninstalling process.
Uninstalling Minecraft is very simple. The steps are similar to how we uninstall a Windows program. Refer to this section to uninstall Minecraft.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the screen. From there, type “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Select Control Panel from the search results.
- Now, in the Control Panel window, you can select Uninstall a program or Programs and Features.
- The list of files will appear on the screen.
- From there, you can select the Minecraft option.
- Now, click Uninstall. You can now continue with the further on-screen instructions and then complete the uninstallation process.
You can also delete the Minecraft folder. Here's how to do it.
- Open the Roaming folder and then choose the Minecraft folder.
- Right-click on it and then select the Delete option to delete the file permanently.
That's it. You've now seen how to uninstall Minecraft. Know more about How To Uninstall/ Install Game Pigeon.